How to ensure the long life of stretch ceiling?
Stretch ceilings do not require special care; they do not change their original properties, retain their color, the original geometry does not sag, so their life is virtually unlimited. However, if you want it to last a long time you need to follow these basic rules:
- Do not touch the canvas with pointed or sharp edged objects.
- Do not attempt to repair the suspended ceiling yourself. If mechanical damage (puncture, cut) you should immediately call the company.
- Do not paint the ceiling.
- Do not try to make any adjustments yourself to install additional lighting or alarms. Everything should be done by the company.
- In case of flooding, always call the company for questions and repairs.
- We recommended cleaning the ceiling with warm soapy water or liquid products. Do not use solvents or abrasive materials. Always use a soft cloth when cleaning.
- For lacquered ceiling – you can use the windows ar mirrors cleaners. They do not leave streaks and spots.
- Wash the stretch ceiling very carefully trying not to push the canvas. Pushing against the ceiling may cause it to break.
By following these simple rules, the stretched ceiling will serve you for years!