Preparation requirements for the room for the installation of stretch ceilings are:
Before installing stretch ceilings, it is desirable to take into account the following conditions:
- When installing the profile, the wall side should be well aligned, without any damage.
- At a basic ceiling installation, all the necessary system of ventilation, air conditioning and electrical wiring should be in place.
- From the main ceiling removing all sharp objects, debris that could be damage, or dirty stretch membrane during installation of the ceiling must be done.
- Stretched ceiling should be installed before painting walls and applying wallpaper.
- After measurements the perimeter of the room must not be changed.
- In cold weather, the room must be heated and not have a draft.
- The main ceiling should be clean and no excess of paint and plaster.
- Clearly mark the place of installation of chandeliers, lamps, air moves, and alarms.
- Free access to the wall around the perimeter, the furniture should be brought closer to the center. The distance between the furniture and the ceiling must be at least 30 – 40 cm.